FAU have reached an agreement with a digital partner- Lumaatic Technologies. Both sides have today 12th May 2022 signed a Memorandum of Understanding to effect a critical partnership that is expected to change the digital performance of all FAU digital platforms.
Lumaatic Technologies are to offer, in among other digital services;
- Social Media Accounts Management (Facebook Page, Twitter Account and Instagram)
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business/league goals
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business/league goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content regularly (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other FAU Departments/organs like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
” We have worked with Futsal Teams before and this time round we are glad to be working with the body in charge-FAU. The partnership comes at a time when we are starting to implement bigger plans of making Tech work for more organizations, businesses and individuals”
“As the Official Digital Partners of FAU, we will deploy the best tactics to contribute to the growth of the FAU especially the Futsal Super League and boost the popularity of the Sport, we are glad to to be on board”
Lumaama Godfrey- founder Lumaatic Technologies.
The agreement comes off the back of front foot effort by FAU and FUFA to promote the reach of the Sport after a greenlight to have all Futsal Super League games broadcasted live via FUFA Television and is expected to offer the other half of what is required to develop more Futsal content and spread awareness of the sport.